- How do I find out the price for the items I am interested in?
- Do you charge extra for adding logos or embellishments to my team’s kit?
- What are your delivery charges?
- What are your standard delivery times?
- What are my delivery options?
- How do I place my ISC Teamwear order?
- What information will I need to complete an order with ISC Teamwear?
- Are there minimum order quantities?
- Am I able to see a sample of the garments?
- How do I know what sizes we require?
- How do I know which garment will best meet my team’s needs?
- Can I return Teamwear garments?
- How do I know how much my order will be?
- How can I pay for my Teamwear order?
- What file format is needed for the logo artwork?
- Can you generate any logo onto one of your garments?
- Can you match my team’s colours?
How do I find out the price for the items I am interested in?
Download our catalogue or use our customizer - both found at www.iscsport.com/teamwear, find the garments you want, contact your Kit Coach for a quote or if you have any questions.
Do you charge extra for adding logos or embellishments to my team’s kit?
- All designs, club and sponsors logos on our sublimated On- Field kit is free of charge
- For embroidery on our Off- Field garments, your club logo is added free of charge with a small fee for any additional embroidered logos
- There is a small fee per jersey should you wish to apply our elite gripper technology to your jerseys
What are your delivery charges?
All of our orders are proudly delivered free of charge
What are your standard delivery times?
- We pride ourselves on both the quality of products and the quality of our customer service and we will always aim to deliver your garments as soon as possible so that you can start playing
- Standard lead time for all custom made garments is 6-8 weeks however we will always endeavor to get you your kit sooner if possible
What are my delivery options?
This is decided with your kit coach - you can have it sent to you directly, have it delivered by the kit coach, or pick it up from your nearest ISC Office (depending on your location)
How do I place my ISC Teamwear order?
1. Customise your kit - Go online at iscsport.com/teamwear to start customising your team kit today!
2. Alternatively, contact your local kit coach.
- Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8324 4900
- United Kingdom: email@example.com or 01113 367 2400
3. Finalise Design - Finalise your design online or with the help of one of our kit coaches
4. Live.Dream.Play - Enjoy your product and remember to Live.Dream.Play.
What information will I need to complete an order with ISC Teamwear?
- Required delivery date
- Delivery address and contact details
- Invoicing details (if different from delivery)
- Preferred method of payment
- Products required (including preferred design style and colours)
- Sizes per garment and quantities in each size
- Numbering details
- All club and sponsors logos in .eps or .ai files
Are there minimum order quantities?
Yes, all MOQ’s are as per below;
Stock Socks – 20 total (across all sizes)
Custom Socks - 12 per size and 24 in total
Sublimated garments – 15 per design & per style (adults, ladies, kids)
Custom Cut and Sew Garments- 30 per design/ logo set up
Caps and Bags- Both Stock and Custom -30
Cotton Tee’s and Hoodies – 100 per set up
Am I able to see a sample of the garments?
- You can arrange for a Kit Coach to come and visit your club and present our range
- There will also be regular ISC information evenings and group fitting sessions which will be advertised on our website
How do I know what sizes we require?
- You can download our extensive sizing charts
- You can arrange for a kit coach to come and visit your club and present our sizing range for the style/s you are looking for
How do I know which garment will best meet my team’s needs?
That’s what the Kit Coach is for - they understand sport and they understand sporting apparel - contact a Kit Coach and explain what you need and they will advise on which ISC garment best meets your needs
Can I return Teamwear garments?
- All of our garments are made to order based on consultation with a Kit Coach and confirmation of order details. Refunds/ returns will not be accepted for any customized confirmed orders
- If there is a defect or a fault with your delivered order or if we have failed to comply with agreed order instructions, you must notify your Kit Coach via phone or email within 48 hours of the goods being delivered. The product must be retained in unused condition
How do I know how much my order will be?
Once you have selected your required garments and selected your design and colors your kit coach will provide you with an order confirmation which will outline the products included in your order as well as the complete payment and pricing details
How can I pay for my Teamwear order?
- You will be required to pay 50% of your purchase at the time of ordering (once artwork approved) with the remaining 50% to be paid prior to delivery/ pick up
- We do accept all major credit cards, cheque, cash and direct debit
- Please note there are additional fees for the use of credit cards: Visa and Mastercard 1.25% and Amex 2.5%
What file format is needed for the logo artwork?
- The preferred format for all club and sponsor logos is in vectorised files (.ai or .eps) or in a high resolution .pdf file created in Illustrator
- If you cannot provide any of your required logos in the required files than we can create one for you for a nominal fee
Can you generate any logo onto one of your garments?
- We are able to generate any club or sponsor logo onto a garment using either sublimation or embroidery methods (depending on the garment)
- Please note - customers must have appropriate permission to use any logos supplied to ISC Teamwear. We assume that the suitable permission has been obtained by the customer prior to placing their ISC Teamwear order and take no accountability if this permission has not been adequately sought
Can you match my team’s colours?
- We have an extensive colour palette range that should match most teams colours
- If you require an exact colour then a PMS number or embroidery thread color must be provided otherwise the closest matching colour from the ISC Teamwear colour palette will be used
- All colors presented on this website and in the catalogue are for visual representation purposes only and there may be some minor variations between the visual garment presented and the finished product